Friday 24 April 2009

My Vimeo Page





A few months ago I decided to join Vimeo and put a few of my videos up on it, at first I thought it was just another video hosting site like youtube but after a few days of being on it I realised that the work on there is mostly very creative and professional, this is possibly because it isnt as well known outside the design industry as youtube so there isnt videos of absolutely anything posted up. Also I found that the video quality is much superior to youtube and other similar sites although the videos I find often tend to stop half way through because of buffering (does anyone else find this? or is it just me?)
I also found that there is lots of great groups and communities of creative minded people and I have joined a great group called 'Everything Animated' that updates all the time with new videos of creative talent. Here is my Vimeo Profile: http://vimeo.com/user1349965

No comments: