Monday 20 April 2009

Close up photography

Something that has always interested me is photography, especially shots that show something you would not normally see or in a different way. I always try and take photos of things I think might make interesting images and although im no proffesional I think sometimes I get some good results. I managed to capture some images of a fly on my kitchen window a few weeks ago that really show some interesting details and colours that you would never notice otherwise like the red and gold on its head, almost looks like it was wearing a roman helmet, could be a good idea for an animation showing a swarm of flies as roman soldiers????/



















Also I found a dead wasp in my conservatory so I put it on a white piece of paper and lit it from above, I think this looks very strange almost like an alien autopsy, you can see all the tiny hairs o it and the colours under the light really stand out.























Also here is photo I shot a few months back when it was still cold, it shows an icicle/snowflake hanging from my wheely bin lid. There were lots of other photos like this that I cant seem to find that looked abit like faces

No comments: