Wednesday 8 April 2009

CromaZoo Showreel







I came across this company a few weeks ago when they clicked the 'I like' function on my Tomorrows world ad, that i had put on vimeo. I checked out there website and they do some very nice work in lots of areas of design, not just motion graphics, they are based in Milan and sadly their whole site is in Italian (I presume!) but what really attracted me was there showreel.
As most showreels I come across are usually made up just clips of there work shown edited to a funky tune, which is nice, but this one has used a slightly different approach, making basically a whole new piece of work to house the clips of there best projects. It uses a hand drawn style and also stop motion sections and in some ways I think its nicer than some of the work it is supposed to be showing! I think this could be a very good approach for me to use because I have some interactive work aswell as video work, that perhaps wouldnt flow as well if it was just clips of each one put to music.

Watch there reel here: >>>CromaReel<<<

No comments: