Monday 6 April 2009

Contact Report - Jonny Kelly

After my visit to Nexus I decided to contact Jonny Kelly (see earlier post in practitioners) who I had been introduced to there, I found him on vimeo after I had joined the site and added a few videos I decided to sent him a message:

  • Johnny Kelly
    11 days ago

    Hey Dave

    Thanks for your message and good to meet you

    Just had a look at your tomorrows ad - it looks great. I can't work out how it was done, which i like. Best of luck at stockport

    Johnny



  • Dave Croucher
    13 days ago

    Hey Johnny,

    I very briefly met you in your studio a few weeks ago when I was being shown round Nexus by Nathalie, Just watched your 'Making of the seed' video its great!! Anyway I'm in the process of putting some of my uni projects up on here, if you get chance check them out and let me know what you think!

    Cheers
    David

    Stockport College

No comments: