Wednesday 29 April 2009

Bupa advert




I saw this set of adverts a while back and after our trip to London, and Studio AKA, I found out that they produced them, I really like the way that they have very cleverly brought the simplest shapes to life through the slick animation and soundtrack they chose, This really interests me as a motion graphics designer as lots of the work I have done requires bringing an object or character to life, for example my Dave ident that used letters, using the same principle movements as the Bupa advert. I think this set of adverts shows exactly what it takes to be a top animater/designer, being able to bring absolutley any object to life and make it enjoyable to watch. It also reminds me of the lost tribes of new york video I posted earlier as that uses the same concept.

No comments: